Book after school Thursday
Spring has sprung!!
Meg and Amy are never keen to keep kids indoors when the weather is good so get outside! Splat Kids is on HOLD until the winter! See you soon!
Splat Kid’s is a weekly get together for Junior School aged children to keep in touch, combat loneliness, and most importantly have fun – oh, and they might just learn something too!
The sessions will be filled with a wide variety of activities such as drama, quizzes, crafts, physical education, science experiments and much more! They will be run by a highly qualified facilitator who will make sure to include fun, learning and opportunity for sharing thoughts and feelings.
Splat recognises that lot’s of children are struggling with a lack of routine, and we want to help by providing a platform for them to build their own lockdown support network.
See below for how we manage ‘Safeguarding’
Hi, I’m Meg! I am super excited to get our creative juices flowing and have lot’s of fun at Splat Kid’s during lockdown – who say’s lockdown is boring?
Some of you may know me from Pyjama Drama – I have lots and lots of experience working with children and young people, both in real life and virtually, and have full DBS check. My tool kit of silly, fun, exciting activities is about to burst, and I can’t wait to share them with you!
Come along and join in the fun!
Book just 1 session per week
Or Book Friday
Splat Kid’s- Safeguarding Children and Young People on Zoom:
Splat Training takes safeguarding children and young people very seriously. In the event of any kind of safeguarding concern the lead safeguarding officer will follow the correct procedure within the local authority.
If a serious concern is brought to our attention during a session, the session will be immediately shut down and the police or relevant organisation will be contacted.
If anyone the facilitator does not recognise or enters the session, or anyone who refuses to activate their camera, they will be immediately removed from the session.
In order for us (Splat) to safeguard children and families during our sessions we ask the following:
– Make sure your camera is on at all times during the session
– An adult should be available at all times during the session
– Parent/ guardian to make sure that all child related internet safety settings are activated on the device in use
– All child’s contact details and details of any additional needs should be provided prior to attendance of the session (these will be stored in compliance with GDPR)
– Do not share the zoom log in details with anyone from outside of Splat Kid’s, these are private details for the purpose of safeguarding those in the session.